понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

congregational in mn nursing




Yes, call me a heartless bastard if you want. You should know that by now.

Mapos;kay, so Iapos;m minding my own business walking to class like I do every morning, when I see a bigass orange sign that says "Warning: Genocide photos ahead." So I"m thinking itapos;ll be some Holocaust stuff or something. Nope. Fucking pro-lifers with sweet little blown-up pictures of sweet little bloody dead fetuses with like holes in them and shit. Lovely thing to see in the morning.

So Iapos;m thinking "fucking pro-lifers" and just walk past with my head down, hoping theyapos;ll get the message, but noooo, some chick decides to give me a pamphlet.

"O HAYYY~ WOULD YOU LIKE SOME INFORMATION?"

"Well, ok-OH SWEET BABY JESUS"

Note that I didnapos;t actually say that, though I should have. Yup, dead baby pictures on the pamphlet too. Whatapos;s the fucking point of warning people if they were gonna show them anyway? Flawed. Fucking. Logic. I didnapos;t mind much, though calling abortion genocide kinda annoyed me. Do they even know what genocide IS? Last time I checked the fucking DICTIONARY, genocide was "the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group", not getting rid of something that shouldnapos;t even be there in the first place. Note that FUCKING FETUSES arenapos;t on the list. Oops, not genocide. Oh well. Itapos;s amazing what shit people will spew to make the unwashed masses believe them. Damn hippies...or Christians...unwanted fetus loving hippie Christians...yeah, that works.

Itapos;s times like these that I wish I was more vocal about my beliefs...but then again, me countering with a big "Dead Baby Jokes are Funny" sign would only get me peacefully jumped by the hippie Christians, and by peacefully, I mean violently, and by jumped, I mean raped. But they wouldnapos;t let me abort that spawn, would they? I think not.

Seriously, Iapos;m glad that some pro-choicers showed up to counter them. At least they have some common sense.

"OH BUT THE BABY MIGHT GROW UP TO CURE CANCER"

"So might the fucking HUNDRED OTHER EGG CELLS in the motherapos;s body, but since the mother was TOO FUCKING STUPID TO KNOW A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION WHEN SHE SAW IT, SHE AND THE BABY DIED AND NOW THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW"

I HATE it when people pull that card out. YOU JUST DONapos;T KNOW WHATapos;LL HAPPEN EITHER WAY. STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOUR WAY SOUND BETTER DAMMIT. Besides, how many of the pro-lifers would actually refuse an abortion if they knew they were going to die if they had the baby? Not many.

/ANGRY RANT
congregational in mn nursing, congregational life, congregational life survey.



Комментариев нет: