четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

board franchise franchise tax tax





Irsquo;ve been working on a little writing project and the story is set in Cairns, Australia. I lived up there for many years when I was little and itrsquo;s probably the most beautiful place on earth (the region, not Cairns itself). I bird watched and went on long nature walks, if not every day, at least three times a week. I miss it a lot and Irsquo;ve been very happy writing about itmdash;exploring it again in my mind.

Today I went looking through my files for information about a cave system there we visited when I was younger. My strongest memory of the day was vomiting violently with heat stroke the whole way home. Which is also what my MC does in the story.

I asked my mother where everything was and she said she had lent our files to someone at work who was planning a trip up that way. She told them: ldquo;These are like our photosmdash;theyrsquo;re a record of all the things we did while we lived there and you have to be very careful with them.rdquo;

My mother has just told me he threw them out. Our whole file. Our photos, our memorabilia, all of it.

He was not apologetic. He didnrsquo;t think it was a big deal.

Irsquo;m completely crushed. I donrsquo;t even know if I can write any more of the story.

Just because something does not seem important to you, it could be someone elsersquo;s whole world. If someone says something is important to them, for GOD SAKE, pay some god damn attention.

Irsquo;ve lost all my research material and my precious memorabilia.

Someone PLEASE promise me karma will deal with this.



airline american commercial, board franchise franchise tax tax, board franchise, board france tourist, board france northern tourist, board france in regional tourist.



Комментариев нет: