среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

auction auto oklahoma online




Is it Friday yet? Seriously This week is already starting to drag

I came into work today semi-motivated... Until the ladies down the hall became so loud and annoying that I couldnapos;t even hear myself think Seriously, I donapos;t understand why people think that they are the only ones here during the week. Um, I understand that this is a church and all, but there are still people trying to work Could you please keep your voices down to a talking level instead of a yelling? Thanks

I canapos;t believe that it is already mid-October I have no clue where time goes. Somedays I feel like I am in some sort of time warp or dream where I just lose days and weeks at a time That has to be the reason that months just fly by And on a positive note, the day we all thought would take forever to get here is almost here Election day Then hopefully we can put all of this madness behind us for 4 YEARS, no more of this off for a year, then start the election process please

So much is going on in my life, my familyapos;s life... And I canapos;t help but think of my former best friend and just be disgusted in the choice that she made to abandon our friendship. She has no clue that we had a miscarriage. No clue that Matthew may be seriously ill. No clue of so many things. And it makes me even more angry that she abandoned our friendship because, Damnit, I should have a really good friend by my side through all of this That may sound a little selfish, but I would be that same friend back to her Just really burns me... And yes I know, I need to let it go... But seriously

Okay, it is finally starting to quiet down Now to see if I can get re-motivated

biographie corneille, auction auto oklahoma online, auction auto oklahoma public.



Комментариев нет: