понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

conditional field random




Work was so stupid today. Its a long story so i will explain it all one day. Basically lady refuses to pay for birthday party, mr graves steps in and tells her she doesnt have to pay and i am so angry that i start crying from rage. My graves then thinks i am mad at him, which i was in a way, but i tell him im not. Then he implies that maybe the lady is right and that I was the one who was in the wrong and that i dont know how to ring up birthday parties correctly. At this point i am super furious and the tears keep coming. Mr G looked totally uncomfortale and i am glad. He finally left me alone and the last of my tears were burned away by my anger. I was very angry at the lady to begin with but mr G just made it worse. I hate when he pretends to be your friend them accuses you of doing something wrong.UGH. And our internet is still down :( which makes me sad. BUT i am going to Disneyland today and that makes me very excited and happy Im going to take TONS of pictures

dental northeast plan, conditional field random, conditional field level security, conditional fees, conditional fee regulations, conditional fee arrangements.



Комментариев нет: