среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

biographie




Math is really such a pain. Everytime I think that my Math is sufficiently proficient to score an A, Iapos;m being proven otherwise :(
I keep encountering questions that stump me for really long and my brain is too lazy to work it out so I jump straight to the solutions.
And when there are no solutions provided (forcing me to think it out), I just DONapos;T DO the question.

Pfft. At this point, I really feel so unprepared. Iapos;m like mugging mugging but making no headway.

Bio. Thereapos;s really SO MUCH to mug. Iapos;m very sure I forgot at least 1/4 of the stuff that Iapos;ve learnt. Photosynthesis, Respiration, Biomolecules, Nervous System, Stem Cells, Gene Therapy, Plant Cloning, etc. Then I try to jump straight into Prelim papers and I feel so horrible because I get so many questions wrong.

Chem. Oh please. Iapos;m really so unprepared for chemistry. I want to start learning from scratch, especially for Physical Chem. Itapos;s sad how many times Iapos;ve revised Physical Chem and it fails to stay in my head. But then thereapos;s no time to learn from scratch�:(

Maths. Ditto.

Econs. Iapos;m so freaking scared for A Levels. After the C for Econs, Iapos;m really worried that I screw up my As and end up with a B or C which is really highly likely, looking at the previous batchapos;s record. Microecons is more or less settled, Iapos;d like to think. The concepts are mostly there. I just need to clarify some doubts (ie. AR pricing and what-nots) and brush-up on my definitions. MACRO is one of the biggest worries.�I understand all the concepts but its really so iffy that I donapos;t know how to structure my arguments

GP. Dieeee. Iapos;ve always been scoring really poorly for my essays. Itapos;s gonna need a MIRACLE for my GP grades to improve. I was thinking of reading KS bull, model essays and pouring content into my head till As but wth. I still have so many subjects in dire straits to take care of

A Levels is killing me. And thereapos;s less than 20 days left. Thanks :(

bluetrek g2 bluetooth headset review, biographie, biographie + alexandre le grand, biographie and de and rembrandt.



Комментариев нет: