воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

ascorbyl glucoside




That I am really freakinapos; tired of people being crappy to me when I think I go out of my way for them, half the time they even know it. So there

This is one of the main reasons I left the hotel, people being crappy to me for no reason or despite the fact that I am trying to help them, etc. I really just need to say, "What the fucking hell is wrong with you? Do you even realize that I do not have to do half the shit Iapos;m doing for you?" And whatapos;s more actually some of them do and still say fucked up shit to me, or act crappy, or whatever. Honestly, I do not know what is worse, people that treat total strangers like shit for no reason or people who decide they are going to be shitty regardless of the actual situation.

So the next time someone gets crappy with you for not doing something when they thought you should do it (like youapos;ve been standing around with your thumb up your butt for the last 3 hours) despite the fact that you try your best to watch their back and make sure they are taken care of tell the to, "GO SCREW," which is what I should have done. Also have no patience for anyone who tries to play the martyr

So the moral of the story is: Stop Being Crappy to People for No Fucking Reason Especially if They Have Your Best Interests in Mind Moire Often than Not (That is if you ever are.)

ascorbyl palmitate powder, ascorbyl glucoside, ascorbyl magnesium phosphate study, ascorbyl palminate.



Комментариев нет: