вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

bizwiz som syr edu




Iapos;m sooo feeling the "love" here. Ken stayed home from work last night, just to make sure I could make it up and down the steps....and to just get around period. He stayed home from work again tonight. Lucky him, he normally has off tomorrow, so I get him three days/nights in a row. I didnapos;t think he was going to stay home tonight, so I surprised him with making pork and sauerkraut with mashed potatoes for dinner. Thatapos;s something my mother usually makes as a New Year dinner, but we were just hungry for it the other day, and I opted to just make it. It was GOOD

For the most part, I think my anti-inflammatory pills are working for me. I donapos;t have as much bloating in my knee...or at least I should say itapos;s not constant. It swells on and off during the day, but I make sure to take off my splint once in awhile - to release any build up of heat that is generated by wearing it for long periods of time. Iapos;m just hoping Iapos;m not going to lose alot of time from work - and can go back on Friday as planned. My boss even called today, to see how I was. The pessimist in me just feels like he was checking to see if I was at home, and not running around somewhere else. Iapos;ve HAD bosses like that before, and I must admit - having been a manager of a store before, Iapos;ve checked on a few employees myself. All I know, is that Iapos;m at home, NOT doing too much walking of any kind.

I should have told him to send flowers and candy.....

fireplace grate heat, bizwiz som syr edu, bizwiz syr, bizwiz syracuse.



Комментариев нет: